School Fee Schedule
Wetaskiwin Regional Public Schools has eliminated basic school fees (sometimes known as ‘resource fees’) as required under Bill 1 – An Act to Reduce School Fees. However, not all fees have been eliminated. Fees still apply to some students under certain circumstances.
Under Bill 1, schools can no longer charge:
- Fees for Basic Instruction Supplies: Fees charged to all students within a school or grade for basic classroom supplies such as textbooks, workbooks, photocopying, paper, etc.
View: Lakedell School fee Schedule.
Pay School Fees Online
As a parent, you have the option to pay a number of mandatory and elective school fees online. Our fee management and online payment system is an easy and secure way to pay school fees from the comfort of your home or office. Payments can be made by Visa, Mastercard or Interac Online.
- Click on the Pay Now button below
- Click on the Sign Up button
- Enter Parent Information and Create Login
- Add children at participating schools (all WRPS Schools except Wetaskiwin Composite High School) to parent account
- Review your child’s fees
- Add items to your shopping cart
- Checkout and pay for student fees
If you have difficulties refer to: WRPS Online Parent Payment Guideschoolfees@wrps11.ca